Enhance your career and broaden your mind.
Study English abroad now!
Compare the best English Language Schools based on your preferences.
Why learn English abroad?
- English is the official language of international business – learn English and boost your career prospects
- Immersion in an English-speaking country will dramatically enhance your ability to learn English
- Experience exciting new cultures in beautiful, historical settings in the UK, USA, Canada or Australia
- Make life-long friends and expand your network of contacts
What do we offer?
- A neutral, non-binding comparison of the best learning institutions, worldwide
- Choose from a selection of top schools, based on your personal preferences
- Select from business English courses, general English, or English exam preparation courses
- Receive great discounts and savings when you arrange your study through us
The time of your life - studying abroad
Studying in another country allows you to dive into a new world of culture, language, food, friendships and discoveries. Not only will you develop a deeper understanding of foreign customs and traditions, but you will gain the opportunity to expand your global network of contacts and make life-long friends from all over the world. Sharing an unforgettable experience like studying abroad with a cosmopolitan mix of international students will have a lasting effect on your character, as you experience natural wonders together and explore the rich culture and history of a new country. Study abroad now for a life-changing experience!
English is the universal language of business, politics, entertainment, and culture. Studying English in an English-speaking country will bring you major advantages in all aspects of life. Whether you’re looking for incredible job opportunities or friendships, the advantages of living and studying English abroad are endless. Communicating with others on a daily basis will quickly help improve your knowledge of the language, build a solid basis for your future, and give you an advantage in your chosen career or education.
Which course to choose depends on the student’s needs and their level of English. Semester and year courses are ideal for students who want full exposure of the language and are dedicated to learning English.
Students who want to live abroad for six months or longer and are at an intermediate or high level should consider the Work and Study program.
If a quick course is what you’re after, consider taking the Intensive English course or Vacation English Course which is ideal for students with a busy schedule.
The Business English Course is ideal for those who want a more academic approach and the cultural understanding needed to thrive in the workplace. This course will enable you to communicate in English for the most common forms of Business and corporate environments.
The choice of destination is strictly up to you; however, there are many things you should take into consideration before you choose. Visa requirements, cost of living, and weather/climate should all be considered before making your final choice.
The minimum age is usually 16-18 depending on the desired course.